and are subject to GST/HST for
subscribers in Canada.
BlueCamroo CRM Accelerator - Up to 10 Users
If you only want to use BlueCamroo for CRM / Contact Management, the CRM Accelerator package skips over Projects and Cases, and focuses only on your needs.
With the CRM Accelerator Package, your dedicated 'RooMaster works to understand your sales processes and customer data needs, and to help you through all stages of setup. Additionally, your 'RooMaster will call on BlueCamroo’s team of data and implementation specialists to help you load your system data, and get everyone trained and on board, ready to be effective right away.
The CRM Accelerator Package includes the following:
- Online consultation to review your sales processes and customer data management requirements, and establish how you will manage these within BlueCamroo (1 hr)
- System Design – following your initial consultation, your 'RooMaster will provide a System Design Document, detailing the system settings and other preparation required to configure BlueCamroo for your business.
- System Implementation Plan – your 'RooMaster will provide a Project Plan, including all required technical, data-loading, training and change management activities to successfully implement BlueCamroo within your business.
- Review Meeting– your 'RooMaster will meet with you online to review the System Design Document and System Implementation Plan, answer any questions and agree necessary changes. (30 mins)
- System Training for your chosen System Manager (1 hr – Online)
- Included Flex Services, to configure your system and import base Contact Information
- Basic System Setup (1 Flex Unit)
- Extra Data Setup (1 Flex Unit)
- Data Appraisal (2 Flex Units)
- Contact Data Import (4 Flex Units)
- Group Training for all system users (1 hr – Online)
- 4 x 30 min Checkpoint Meetings for your System Manager – usually taken 1 each week in the first 4 weeks of implementation / roll-out.
CRM Accelerator - Additional Users (per 5 Users, over 10 initial)
Additional Data Import Services and Training for larger teams
Larger teams typically have more ‘legacy’ data to import. Additionally, by providing additional training sessions it is easier to schedule participants, and to allow everyone time to ask questions.
- Contact Data Import – 2 Additional Flex Units
- Additional Group Training (1 hr – Online)