A source of common questions
from those that aren't afraid to ask.
Have a question about BlueCamroo? Check here first.
Questions about Leads
- What is a lead?
- How can I convert a lead into a customer?
- How can I get leads from my website forms into my BlueCamroo account?
All about Record Management
- How can I transfer ownership of a record (for example, a lead)?
- Is it possible to share access to a record with other team members?
- How can I add contacts to an organization or customer?
Working with Contacts
- What are contacts?
- Can I have more than one contact for an organization?
- What is a primary contact?
- How can I set up personal contacts?
Making sales with Opportunities
- What is a close date for an opportunity?
- What is the opportunity value field used for?
- How can I track an opportunitiy?
- What is opportunity probability?
- How can I convert my opportunity after I have closed the deal?
Getting to Work with Projects
- How many projects do I get with my BlueCamroo account?
- How can I see what has happened with my project since my last visit?
- Can my client view tasks and stages of my project?
- How can I keep my project team informed?
- What is a project stage?
- How do I add tasks to a project stage?
- How does a stage signoff work?
- Can I have invoices related to project stages?
- How do I make one stage dependent on another?
Tasks & Task Dependencies
- Can I set priorities on a task?
- How can I be reminded of when a task is due?
- What's the difference between Finish to Start and Start to Start dependencies?
- How does dependency lag time work?
- Can more than one person be assigned to a task?
Tracking Time in BlueCamroo
- How can I add time for a task?
- Can I mark time as billable?
- How do I report on time?
- How can I see my employees' time sheet?
- Can time for task be incremented from day to day?
Emailing with BlueCamroo
- How do emails I've sent from BlueCamroo work?
- How can I reply to a message that I have received in the system?
- Can I forward an email for my team members?
- Can I send an email to one of the user groups that I have set?