Bluecamroo Success Guarantee Program
Company / Team Profile
- Either Business-to-Business (B2B) or Business-to-Consumer (B2C), or a mixture of the two
- More likely knowledge- / service-based than product-based.
- Likely to deliver services as ‘projects’ for each customer, with some repeatable processes
- Likely to rely on collaboration / team-working between personnel
- May have multiple locations, or be a true ‘virtual business’ with no fixed premises
- Likely to have between around 6 and 60 team members using the system (but may be more)
Examples include: Designers, Developers, Consultants, Accountants, Engineers, Lawyers, Contractors, Event Organizers, Videographers, etc, etc.
- Within an organization that does not fit this profile – e.g. a manufacturer or retailer – A business unit, team or division that does fit the profile.
Examples include: Sales / Advisory Team for a Financial Adviser; Customer Service Team for a Resort Operator; Engineering Consultancy Team for a Manufacturer; etc.
Culture and Commitment
- Engaged and committed from the top down throughout the whole organization to implementing successfully
- Comfortable with technology
- Open to new ideas and processes
- Adaptable to change
- The CEO / Business Owner and all key stakeholders have attended a full online demonstration of BlueCamroo before committing to the process
- The organization will assign a suitable Executive or Manager as Project Manager to lead its implementation project, coordinate with BlueCamroo, and resolve internal issues and road-blocks
- The organization can commit to follow the steps of the Implementation Plan agreed with its assigned BlueCamroo 'RooMaster